The Link Between Couples’ Pregnancy Intentions And Behavior: Does It Matter Who Is Asked?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 194–201, December 2008
How to Cite
Waller, M. R. and Bitler, M. P. (2008), The Link Between Couples’ Pregnancy Intentions And Behavior: Does It Matter Who Is Asked?. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 40: 194–201. doi: 10.1363/4019408
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.