Sexual Partnerships in Britain: Characteristics Differ By Gender and Predict Likelihood of Condom Use
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 64–65, March 2009
How to Cite
Hollander, D. (2009), Sexual Partnerships in Britain: Characteristics Differ By Gender and Predict Likelihood of Condom Use. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 41: 64–65. doi: 10.1363/4106409
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.