For HIV-Positive Black Men, Having Partners of Both Sexes May Be a Marker for Risky Sexual Behaviors
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 41, Issue 4, page 253, December 2009
How to Cite
Ramashwar, S. (2009), For HIV-Positive Black Men, Having Partners of Both Sexes May Be a Marker for Risky Sexual Behaviors. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 41: 253. doi: 10.1363/4125309_1
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.