Withdrawal Attitudes and Experiences: A Qualitative Perspective Among Young Urban Adults
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 102–109, June 2010
How to Cite
Whittaker, P. G., Merkh, R. D., Henry-Moss, D. and Hock-Long, L. (2010), Withdrawal Attitudes and Experiences: A Qualitative Perspective Among Young Urban Adults. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 42: 102–109. doi: 10.1363/4210210
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.