Impact of an Intervention to Improve Contraceptive Use Through Follow-Up Phone Calls to Female Adolescent Clinic Patients
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 251–257, December 2010
How to Cite
Kirby, D., Raine, T., Thrush, G., Yuen, C., Sokoloff, A. and Potter, S. C. (2010), Impact of an Intervention to Improve Contraceptive Use Through Follow-Up Phone Calls to Female Adolescent Clinic Patients. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 42: 251–257. doi: 10.1363/4225110
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!