Adolescent Overweight, Social Relationships and the Transition to First Sex: Gender and Racial Variations
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 6–15, March 2011
How to Cite
Alice Cheng, Y.-h. and Landale, N. S. (2011), Adolescent Overweight, Social Relationships and the Transition to First Sex: Gender and Racial Variations. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 43: 6–15. doi: 10.1363/4300611
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!