Drug Use and Loneliness Are Linked to Unprotected Sex in Older Adults with HIV
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 43, Issue 1, page 69, March 2011
How to Cite
Kott, A. (2011), Drug Use and Loneliness Are Linked to Unprotected Sex in Older Adults with HIV. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 43: 69. doi: 10.1363/4306911
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.