Giving Oral Contraceptive Users a One-Year Pill Supply Is Linked to Decreases in Pregnancy and Abortion
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 129–130, June 2011
How to Cite
Melhado, L. (2011), Giving Oral Contraceptive Users a One-Year Pill Supply Is Linked to Decreases in Pregnancy and Abortion. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 43: 129–130. doi: 10.1363/4312911
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.