A Qualitative Study of Rural Black Adolescents’ Perspectives on Primary STD Prevention Strategies
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 92–99, June 2012
How to Cite
Akers, A. Y., Gold, M. A., Coyne-Beasley, T. and Corbie-Smith, G. (2012), A Qualitative Study of Rural Black Adolescents’ Perspectives on Primary STD Prevention Strategies. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 44: 92–99. doi: 10.1363/4409212
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.