Do Racial and Ethnic Differences in Contraceptive Attitudes and Knowledge Explain Disparities In Method Use?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 150–158, September 2012
How to Cite
Rocca, C. H. and Harper, C. C. (2012), Do Racial and Ethnic Differences in Contraceptive Attitudes and Knowledge Explain Disparities In Method Use?. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 44: 150–158. doi: 10.1363/4415012
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!