Pregnancy Ambivalence and Contraceptive Use Among Young Adults in the United States
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 236–243, December 2012
How to Cite
Higgins, J. A., Popkin, R. A. and Santelli, J. S. (2012), Pregnancy Ambivalence and Contraceptive Use Among Young Adults in the United States. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 44: 236–243. doi: 10.1363/4423612
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!