Understanding Pregnancy-Related Attitudes and Behaviors: A Mixed-Methods Study of Homeless Youth
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 252–261, December 2012
How to Cite
Tucker, J. S., Sussell, J., Golinelli, D., Zhou, A., Kennedy, D. P. and Wenzel, S. L. (2012), Understanding Pregnancy-Related Attitudes and Behaviors: A Mixed-Methods Study of Homeless Youth. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 44: 252–261. doi: 10.1363/4425212
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!