Young Women's Perceptions of the Benefits Of Childbearing: Associations with Contraceptive Use and Pregnancy
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 23–31, March 2013
How to Cite
Rocca, C. H., Harper, C. C. and Raine-Bennett, T. R. (2013), Young Women's Perceptions of the Benefits Of Childbearing: Associations with Contraceptive Use and Pregnancy. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 45: 23–31. doi: 10.1363/4502313
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.