Contraceptive Use Is Vital for Many Reasons Among Clients of Publicly Funded Family Planning Clinics
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 52–53, March 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Contraceptive Use Is Vital for Many Reasons Among Clients of Publicly Funded Family Planning Clinics. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 45: 52–53. doi: 10.1363/4505213
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.