Relationship Characteristics and Feelings About Pregnancy Among Black and Puerto Rican Young Adults
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 148–156, September 2013
How to Cite
Carter, M., Kraft, J. M., Hock-Long, L. and Hatfield-Timajchy, K. (2013), Relationship Characteristics and Feelings About Pregnancy Among Black and Puerto Rican Young Adults. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 45: 148–156. doi: 10.1363/4514813
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!