Most Common Sexual Behavior Pattern Among Young Adult Women Reflects Moderate Risk
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 173–174, September 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Most Common Sexual Behavior Pattern Among Young Adult Women Reflects Moderate Risk. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 45: 173–174. doi: 10.1363/4517313
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.