Despite Guidelines, Provision of Cervical Cancer Prevention Services Remains Low in the United States
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 219–220, December 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Despite Guidelines, Provision of Cervical Cancer Prevention Services Remains Low in the United States. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 45: 219–220. doi: 10.1363/4521913
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!