Associations Between Life Contexts and Early Sexual Initiation Among Young Women in France
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 31–39, March 2014
How to Cite
Jovic, S., Delpierre, C., Ehlinger, V., Sentenac, M., Young, H., Arnaud, C. and Godeau, E. (2014), Associations Between Life Contexts and Early Sexual Initiation Among Young Women in France. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 46: 31–39. doi: 10.1363/46e0214
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.