Cultural Measures Associated with Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Latino Youth in Southern California: A Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Guttmacher Institute
Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 193–201, December 2014
How to Cite
Becker, D., Thing, J. P., Baezconde-Garbanati, L., Schwartz, S. J., Soto, D. W. and Unger, J. B. (2014), Cultural Measures Associated with Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Latino Youth in Southern California: A Longitudinal Study. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 46: 193–201. doi: 10.1363/46e1514
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.