Understanding Gender and Power Dynamics Within the Family: A Qualitative Study of Nepali Women's Experience
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
2010 Australian Association of Family Therapy
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 191–201, June 2010
How to Cite
Regmi, K., Smart, R. and Kottler, J. (2010), Understanding Gender and Power Dynamics Within the Family: A Qualitative Study of Nepali Women's Experience. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy, 31: 191–201. doi: 10.1375/anft.31.2.191
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!