Understanding Gender and Power Dynamics Within the Family: A Qualitative Study of Nepali Women's Experience
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
2010 Australian Association of Family Therapy
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 191–201, June 2010
How to Cite
Regmi, K., Smart, R. and Kottler, J. (2010), Understanding Gender and Power Dynamics Within the Family: A Qualitative Study of Nepali Women's Experience. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy, 31: 191–201. doi: 10.1375/anft.31.2.191
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!