Accepted by Dan Simunic. We appreciate helpful comments from Dan Simunic (associate editor), two anonymous referees, Keith Houghton, Lasse Niemi, faculty and doctoral students at Maastricht University, and participants at the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand Conference, Alice Springs, Australia, and the International Symposium on Audit Research, Singapore. We would also like to thank Kam Kong Chan, Alex Chang, and Jeremy Fong for their assistance with our data collection, and to acknowledge Chris Xu for his help in writing the computer program to carry out the meta-analysis.
Audit Fees: A Meta-analysis of the Effect of Supply and Demand Attributes*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 141–191, Spring 2006
How to Cite
Hay, D. C., Knechel, W. R. and Wong, N. (2006), Audit Fees: A Meta-analysis of the Effect of Supply and Demand Attributes. Contemporary Accounting Research, 23: 141–191. doi: 10.1506/4XR4-KT5V-E8CN-91GX
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!