Accepted by Peter Clarkson. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2004 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec. We appreciate comments provided by Sudipta Basu, Eric Hirst, Karen Jones, Bill Kinney, Sugata Roychowdhury, two anonymous reviewers, accounting workshop participants at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the University of Michigan, Michigan State University, the 2004 annual meeting of the American Accounting Association (AAA), and the 2004 CAR Conference.
Cherry Picking, Disclosure Quality, and Comprehensive Income Reporting Choices: The Case of Property-Liability Insurers*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 655–692, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-J., Petroni, K. R. and Shen, M. (2006), Cherry Picking, Disclosure Quality, and Comprehensive Income Reporting Choices: The Case of Property-Liability Insurers. Contemporary Accounting Research, 23: 655–692. doi: 10.1506/5QB8-PBQY-Y86L-DRYL
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!