Accepted by Patricia O'Brien. We appreciate the helpful comments of two anonymous reviewers; Patricia O'Brien (associate editor); A. Amir; S. Beninga; workshop participants at the universities of Cincinnati, Pennsylvania State, and Tel Aviv; and participants in a concurrent session of the American Accounting Association 2003 Annual Meeting. We also acknowledge Thomson Financial for providing I/B/E/S international and U.S. detail history data.
The Association between the Legal and Financial Reporting Environments and Forecast Performance of Individual Analysts*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2005 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 727–758, Winter 2005
How to Cite
Barniv, R., Myring, M. J. and Thomas, W. B. (2005), The Association between the Legal and Financial Reporting Environments and Forecast Performance of Individual Analysts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 22: 727–758. doi: 10.1506/75CE-HAT9-RH17-LAD7
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!