Accepted by Steve Huddart. I thank Steven Huddart (associate editor) and two exceptional anonymous referees for their substantive as well as editorial guidance. I acknowledge Dan Gode (NYU-Columbia Conference discussant), James Ohlson, Steve Penman, Josh Ronen, Yasuhiro Ohta, Merav Ozair, Tom Issaevitch, Tony He, my colleagues at Columbia, and participants at the 2003 NYU-Columbia Conference for their inspiring comments. Benny Cheng of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory at Caltech provided assistance with the matrix algebra that got the project off the ground. William Duggan of Columbia Business School provided editorial feedback that improved the manuscript.
Earnings Quality and the Equity Risk Premium: A Benchmark Model*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2006 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 833–877, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Yee, K. K. (2006), Earnings Quality and the Equity Risk Premium: A Benchmark Model. Contemporary Accounting Research, 23: 833–877. doi: 10.1506/8M44-W1DG-PLG4-8E0M
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!