Accepted by Michel Magnan. This paper was presented at the 2001 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, Certified General Accountants' Association of Canada, Deloitte & Touche, LLP, CMA Canada, and Grant Thornton, LLP. The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions offered by Michel Magnan (associate editor), Sandra Chamberlain (discussant), two anonymous referees, Jane Kennedy Jollineau and the workshop participants at the 2001 Contemporary Accounting Research conference. We appreciate the research assistance of Dana Hollie. Financial support was provided by the Accounting Development Fund, the Business School Research Fund, and the Herbert O. Whitten Professorship at the University of Washington.
Determinants of Revenue-Reporting Practices for Internet Firms*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2002 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 523–562, Winter 2002
How to Cite
Bowen, R. M., Davis, A. K. and Rajgopal, S. (2002), Determinants of Revenue-Reporting Practices for Internet Firms. Contemporary Accounting Research, 19: 523–562. doi: 10.1506/9728-4YG8-GC3L-FPFA
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!