Accepted by Gord Richardson. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and Queen's School of Business. They also appreciate receiving constructive suggestions and comments on previous versions of the paper from workshop participants at the University of Georgia (J.M. Tull School of Accounting), the University of Calgary, Queen's University, HEC Montréal, and the University of Waterloo. Particular thanks go to Linda Bamber, Benjamin Ayres, Steve Baginski, Bill Cannon, Claude Laurin, Peter Martin, Isabel Wang, George Wilson, the referees, and the editor.
The Link between Earnings Conservatism and the Price-to-Book Ratio*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2005 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 693–717, Fall 2005
How to Cite
PAE, J., THORNTON, D. B. and WELKER, M. (2005), The Link between Earnings Conservatism and the Price-to-Book Ratio. Contemporary Accounting Research, 22: 693–717. doi: 10.1506/9FDN-N6ED-LJE9-A1HL
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!