Accepted by Peter Clarkson. We thank Dov Fried, Amy Hutton, April Klein, Jim Ohlson, Joshua Ronen, Greg Waymire, Heather Wier, two anonymous referees, Peter Clarkson (associate editor), and workshop participants at Emory University, University of California-Irvine, New York University, University of Toronto, and the 2001 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Richard Ivey School of Business is gratefully acknowledged.
How Are Earnings Managed? An Examination of Specific Accruals*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
2004 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 461–491, Summer 2004
How to Cite
MARQUARDT, C. A. and WIEDMAN, C. I. (2004), How Are Earnings Managed? An Examination of Specific Accruals. Contemporary Accounting Research, 21: 461–491. doi: 10.1506/G4YR-43K8-LGG2-F0XK
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!