Accepted by Gordon Richardson. We gratefully acknowledge the comments of David Guenther, In-Mu Haw, Yaw Mensah, Wang Qian, two anonymous reviewers, Gordon Richardson (the editor), and seminar participants at The Chinese University of Hong Kong; Queen's University, Canada; the 2000 Annual Meeting of the American Accounting Association; the 12th Annual Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues; and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Nonaudit Services and Earnings Management: UK Evidence*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2004 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 813–841, Winter 2004
How to Cite
FERGUSON, M. J., SEOW, G. S. and YOUNG, D. (2004), Nonaudit Services and Earnings Management: UK Evidence. Contemporary Accounting Research, 21: 813–841. doi: 10.1506/MFV5-9T3Q-H5RK-VC20
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!