Accepted by Peter Easton. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2006 Contemporary Accounting Research (CAR) Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Certified General Accountants of Ontario, the Certified Management Accountants of Ontario, and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario. This research was supported by the Global Capital Markets Center at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, the Accounting Development Fund at the University of Washington, and the Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester. We appreciate comments from Peter Easton, Ryan LaFond, Hemang Desai, and Terry Shevlin, participants at the 2006 CAR Conference, and workshop participants at Duke University and the University of Texas at Austin.
CEO Reputation and Earnings Quality*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
2008 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 109–147, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Francis, J., Huang, A. H., Rajgopal, S. and Zang, A. Y. (2008), CEO Reputation and Earnings Quality. Contemporary Accounting Research, 25: 109–147. doi: 10.1506/car.25.1.4
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!