Accepted by Hun-Tong Tan. The authors appreciate the helpful comments of George Benston, Jake Birnberg, Jason Brown, Jeff Busse, Shana Clor-Proell, Harry Evans, Jenny Gaver, Clifton Green, Vicky Hoffman, Artur Hugon, Keith Jones, Jay Koehler, Lisa Koonce, Bob Libby, Don Moser, Karen Shastri, Bill Tayler, Donald Young, and workshop participants at Arizona State University, Cornell University, University of Georgia, Georgia State University, University of Kansas, University of Pittsburgh, Texas State University, University of Utah, the 2006 ABO Research Conference, the 2006 SESARC Conference, and the 2007 annual meeting of the American Accounting Association.
Is There Safety in Numbers? The Effects of Forecast Accuracy and Forecast Boldness on Financial Analysts' Credibility with Investors*
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
2009 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 933–968, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Kadous, K., Mercer, M. and Thayer, J. (2009), Is There Safety in Numbers? The Effects of Forecast Accuracy and Forecast Boldness on Financial Analysts' Credibility with Investors. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26: 933–968. doi: 10.1506/car.26.3.12
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!