Accepted by Hun-Tong Tan. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2007 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Discussion of "The Use of Remedial Tactics in Negligence Litigation"†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
2009 Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 789–795, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Jamal, K. (2009), Discussion of "The Use of Remedial Tactics in Negligence Litigation". Contemporary Accounting Research, 26: 789–795. doi: 10.1506/car.26.3.6
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!