Lactating Women's Perception of the Free Health Care Initiative in Rural Sierra Leone
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
2012 Policy Studies Organization
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–15, April 2012
How to Cite
M'Cormack, F. A. D., M'Cormack-Hale, F. A. O. and Yannessa, J. F. (2012), Lactating Women's Perception of the Free Health Care Initiative in Rural Sierra Leone. World Medical & Health Policy, 4: 1–15. doi: 10.1515/1948-4682.1200
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!