This review was conducted as part of a larger study on deliberate self-harm and associated factors in adolescents which was funded by the Community Fund. Keith Hawton is also supported by Oxfordshire Mental Healthcare Trust. Madelyn Gould and George Patton reviewed the list of references identified through the literature search. We thank Samaritans for their support and advice, Lindsay Noll and Sue Mulholland for secretarial support, and Sue Simkin for her comments on previous drafts of this paper. We are also very grateful to those who assisted with the translation of journal articles.
The Prevalence of Suicidal Phenomena in Adolescents: A Systematic Review of Population-Based Studies
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 239–250, June 2005
How to Cite
Evans, E., Hawton, K., Rodham, K., Psychol, C. and Deeks, J. (2005), The Prevalence of Suicidal Phenomena in Adolescents: A Systematic Review of Population-Based Studies. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 239–250. doi: 10.1521/suli.2005.35.3.239
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: October 5, 2003 Revision Accepted: August 15, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!