This research was conducted in partial fulfillment of Alexander Chapman's doctoral dissertation.
Borderline Personality Disorder and Deliberate Self-Harm: Does Experiential Avoidance Play a Role?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 388–399, August 2005
How to Cite
Chapman, A. L., Specht, M. W. and Cellucci, T. (2005), Borderline Personality Disorder and Deliberate Self-Harm: Does Experiential Avoidance Play a Role?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 388–399. doi: 10.1521/suli.2005.35.4.388
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 1, 2004; Revision Accepted: December 20, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!