Writing Characteristics of Suicidal People on the Internet: A Psychological Investigation of Emerging Social Environments
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 507–524, October 2005
How to Cite
Barak, A. and Miron, O. (2005), Writing Characteristics of Suicidal People on the Internet: A Psychological Investigation of Emerging Social Environments. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 507–524. doi: 10.1521/suli.2005.35.5.507
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 6, 2003; Revision Accepted: January 18, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!