Preliminary work for this project occurred when Dr. Moskos was at the Utah Department of Health. This research was funded by Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation, Marriner Eccles Foundation, and the Utah Department of Health.
Utah Youth Suicide Study: Psychological Autopsy
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 536–546, October 2005
How to Cite
Moskos, M., Olson, L., Halbern, S., Keller, T. and Gray, D. (2005), Utah Youth Suicide Study: Psychological Autopsy. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 536–546. doi: 10.1521/suli.2005.35.5.536
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: March 18, 2004; Revision Accepted: December 20, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!