This research was partially funded by a 1998 3-year SAMSHA, CSAP Community Prevention Initiatives, State Incentive Program (ATOD) grant to the State of New Hampshire. The authors would like to gratefully acknowledge the participation of Virginia St. Martin, MAT, Safe and Drug-Free Schools Coordinator, New Hampshire Department of Education and Robin A. Boynton, Research Assistant, NH-Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, in conducting the research and contributing to the analysis.
Single and Multiple Suicide Attempts and Associated Health Risk Factors in New Hampshire Adolescents
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2005 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 547–557, October 2005
How to Cite
Rosenberg, H. J., Jankowski, M. K., Sengupta, A., Wolfe, R. S., Wolford II, G. L. and Rosenberg, S. D. (2005), Single and Multiple Suicide Attempts and Associated Health Risk Factors in New Hampshire Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 35: 547–557. doi: 10.1521/suli.2005.35.5.547
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 30, 2004; Revision Accepted: March 10, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!