The author wishes to thank William Lane, Supervisor of Education, and his staff for their generous time in facilitating this project. In addition, the author is very grateful to Ms. Lori Zychowski, doctoral student, and Dr. Don Robertson, Professor of Psychology at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, for completing the data analyses. The views expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
Stressful Segregation Housing and Psychosocial Vulnerability in Prison Suicide Ideators
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 250–254, April 2006
How to Cite
Bonner, R. L. (2006), Stressful Segregation Housing and Psychosocial Vulnerability in Prison Suicide Ideators. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 250–254. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.2.250
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!