A Test of the Effectiveness of a List of Suicide Warning Signs for the Public
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 272–287, June 2006
How to Cite
Van Orden, K. A., Joiner, T. E., Hollar, D., Rudd, M. D., Mandrusiak, M. and Silverman, M. M. (2006), A Test of the Effectiveness of a List of Suicide Warning Signs for the Public. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 272–287. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.3.272
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: August 3, 2005 Revision Accepted: September 10, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!