This research was funded by the following PHS grants: MH62185, MH61079, and MH62665. The authors would like to acknowledge the assistance of Ainsley Burke, PhD, Steven P. Ellis, PhD, and Joselin Mackly, BS.
Interpersonal Precipitants and Suicide Attempts in Borderline Personality Disorder
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 313–322, June 2006
How to Cite
Brodsky, B. S., Groves, S. A., Oquendo, M. A., Mann, J. J. and Stanley, B. (2006), Interpersonal Precipitants and Suicide Attempts in Borderline Personality Disorder. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 313–322. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.3.313
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 25, 2005 Revision Accepted: September 10, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!