Suicidal and Deliberate Self-Harm Ideation Among Patients with Physical Illness: The Role of Coping Styles
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 323–328, June 2006
How to Cite
Marusic, A. and Goodwin, R. D. (2006), Suicidal and Deliberate Self-Harm Ideation Among Patients with Physical Illness: The Role of Coping Styles. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 323–328. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.3.323
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 14, 2004 Revision Acccepted: November 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!