Variation in Functioning, Psychosocial Characteristics, and Six-Month Outcomes Among Suicidal Youth in Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 349–362, June 2006
How to Cite
Mandell, D. S., Walrath, C. M. and Goldston, D. B. (2006), Variation in Functioning, Psychosocial Characteristics, and Six-Month Outcomes Among Suicidal Youth in Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 349–362. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.3.349
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: November 13, 2004 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!