This research was undertaken with a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH070520). Data for this study were made available through the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research and the National Center for Health Statistics. The authors thank Dr. Lisa Colpe for her support of this project and Christine Cox for her assistance in obtaining linked data. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 38th Annual Conference of the American Association of Suicidology, April 2005.
Sooner Versus Later: Factors Associated with Temporal Sequencing of Suicide
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 377–385, August 2006
How to Cite
Kaplan, M. S., McFarland, B. H., Huguet, N. and Newsom, J. T. (2006), Sooner Versus Later: Factors Associated with Temporal Sequencing of Suicide. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 377–385. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.4.377
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 27, 2005 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!