The authors acknowledge the valuable contributions of: Holly Hedegaard, MD, MSPH, Chun-Lo Katy Meng, PhD, and Shannon Breitzman, MA, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment; Renee Rivera, Mental Health Association of Colorado; Mary Anne Barbee, Colorado Department of Human Services; Kaia Gallagher, PhD, Center for Research Strategies, LLC.; Patrick Triplett, MD, MA, Johns Hopkins Hospital; Lisa Harden Van Bramer, MD, and Jason L. Cooper, CFA, MBA, CPA.
Does Availability of Mental Health Resources Prevent Recurrent Suicidal Behavior? An Ecological Analysis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 409–417, August 2006
How to Cite
Cooper, S. L., Lezotte, D., Jacobellis, J. and DiGuiseppi, C. (2006), Does Availability of Mental Health Resources Prevent Recurrent Suicidal Behavior? An Ecological Analysis. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 409–417. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.4.409
Dr. DiGuiseppi was supported in part by Grant Number R49/CCR811509 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The contents of this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 11, 2005 Revision Accepted: December 12, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!