Thanks are due to Dr. Jan Broer of the Groningen Municipal Health Service who mediated between the research team and the regional coroners and to all the local coroners in Groningen, Friesland, and Drenthe who were willing to report suicide cases to the research team. Also thanks to Prof. Dr. Willem A. Nolen for carefully reviewing the manuscript.
Grief Shortly After Suicide And Natural Death: A Comparative Study Among Spouses and First-Degree Relatives
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 418–431, August 2006
How to Cite
de Groot, M.H., de Keijser, J. and Neeleman, J. (2006), Grief Shortly After Suicide And Natural Death: A Comparative Study Among Spouses and First-Degree Relatives. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 418–431. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.4.418
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 27, 2005 Revision Accepted: December 12, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!