We thank Grethe Johnsen for her valuable assistance in the inter-rater reliability check of data. This study was supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Defence and by the Norwegian Association for Disabled War Veterans.
Suicide in Peacekeepers: Risk Factors for Suicide Versus Accidental Death
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 432–442, August 2006
How to Cite
Thoresen, S. and Mehlum, L. (2006), Suicide in Peacekeepers: Risk Factors for Suicide Versus Accidental Death. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 432–442. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.4.432
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 27, 2005 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!