Social Work Education in Suicide Intervention and Prevention: An Unmet Need?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 467–480, August 2006
How to Cite
Feldman, B. N. and Freedenthal, S. (2006), Social Work Education in Suicide Intervention and Prevention: An Unmet Need?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 467–480. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.4.467
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: November 13, 2004 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!