The study has received support from University of Oslo and from the Norwegian Research Council. The authors have no ties with for-profit enterprises.
Adolescent Suicide Attempters: What Predicts Future Suicidal Acts?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 638–650, December 2006
How to Cite
Groholt, B., Ekeberg, Ø. and Haldorsen, T. (2006), Adolescent Suicide Attempters: What Predicts Future Suicidal Acts?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 638–650. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.6.638
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 7, 2005; Revision Accepted: February 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!