This project was supported in part by an Internship Research Grant by the Brown University Clinical Psychology Training Consortium and by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant HD048664 awarded to B.E. Gibb.
Serotonin Transporter (5-HTTLPR) Genotype, Childhood Abuse, and Suicide Attempts in Adult Psychiatric Inpatients
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 687–693, December 2006
How to Cite
Gibb, B. E., McGeary, J. E., Beevers, C. G. and Miller, I. W. (2006), Serotonin Transporter (5-HTTLPR) Genotype, Childhood Abuse, and Suicide Attempts in Adult Psychiatric Inpatients. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 36: 687–693. doi: 10.1521/suli.2006.36.6.687
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: September 11, 2005; Revision Accepted: February 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!