This project was funded by the National Institute for Mental Health (F31 MH074242-01). The manuscript was adapted from the author's dissertation, The Help Not Taken: Youth Suicidality and Mental Health Service Use, which was completed as a doctoral student at Washington University in St. Louis.
Racial Disparities in Mental Health Service Use by Adolescents Who Thought About or Attempted Suicide
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 22–34, February 2007
How to Cite
Freedenthal, S. (2007), Racial Disparities in Mental Health Service Use by Adolescents Who Thought About or Attempted Suicide. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 22–34. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.1.22
The author thanks Arlene Rubin Stiffman, PhD, of Washington University in St. Louis for her excellent feedback and support.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: November 30, 2005; Revision Accepted: May 10, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!